Saturday, December 18, 2010

powerfull presentation

salam and good morning to all of you...
my journey in BeST Program continue again...
in new week (week 3)... i gained a lot of things...
a lot of knowledge...
but, it seem my mind very full and i forgot some of my new knowledge...
not forgot it permanently but... brain and mind is very mysterious...
when we feel we forgot something...
actually that knowledge or information already stored in 'safety box' in our mind...
and it will come when we not realize it...
hahaha... that my introduction...

powerful presentation...
thats the module that i need and have to learn...
this two days module taught us how to make very memorable presentations...

firstly... you all must throw the afraid to your audiences...
how to do that...
before you all want to present something...
explore the place or venue that will use in the program...
make yourself comfortable at that place...
and... know all your audiences...
if it quite impossible...
meet one of the audience and friend with him...
when you give talk and feel scare or not comfortable...
look at your new friend...

in this module...
we were taught to against our afraid by talk to one or our group member...
i choose Nadiah because she near with me... we talk about our family...
so, i'll tried to tell her about my family with happy smiley face...
but, she looked like that she want to cry... urm...

after that... we were asked to do impromptu speech to all my group member...
owh... i forgot to tell you all that in this module... we asked to formed new group...
our group's name... 'The Wonder'...
so, all of us make speech about a lot of things...

last activities is we must present some topic in front of class...
hahahaha... that really scare me...
we present about seven wonders in the world...
so, i bet that you all get why my group's name is 'The Wonder'...

my presentation quite bad actually...
my legs and my hand vibrate...
and i forgot name the person who named the old version of seven wonders...
his name is Antipoter of Sidon... huhu
anyway... we all feel happy...
learned and gained something new....
thanks to Che Lah and Mdm Rosilawati....
and my group members...


see you all later

No comments:

Post a Comment