Sunday, December 26, 2010

Grooming session

salam and good morning...
last friday... we learned about grooming...
grooming???
why we need to learn this thing???

actually, i am dont like to grooming my self...
just wear shirt and trouser... its fine with me...
shave when i feel i want to shave...
cut hair if lecturer or security guard ask me...
wearing sneakers...
wear colorful belt...
its me...

but, if you want to enter corporate world...
grooming is essential... important...
because... in this world...
no 'dont judge a book by its cover'...
because the cover will show the inside...

Mdm Lina taught me well about grooming...
how to choose color of the shirt...
color of the belt must same with shoes...
facial treatment...
how to choose coat or blazer...
and dinner etiquette...

i've learned a lot of things...
especially dinner etiquette...
because Mdm Lina asked me to be model...
me and Audi Amalina...
to tell you all the truth...
i dont like to follow any ettiquette when eating...
just to fill my stomach... its enough... hahaha...

but, that my old Nazreen...
maybe next time...
when you invite me for dinner...
i will apply this module...

ok... see you all next time...

2 comments:

  1. "just to fill my stomach"..hahhaa..stuju2 tp starting now, we need to change..hehhe

    ReplyDelete